1. The wind blew hard.The doors and windows rattled all night. 狂风大作。门窗丁零当啷地响了一夜。
2. From there rose the rattle and chatter and whistling. 那儿发出一阵阵格格声、人语声和哨声。
3. Investigate vehicle damper oil leakage, Squawk and Rattle issues, update warranty datas and promote supplier 's improvement . bring out damper oil seepage and leakage criterion. 调查车辆减震器漏油/异响问题，更新售后三包数据，推动供应商改进，推出减震器渗/漏油标准。
1. a rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respirato
2. a baby's toy that makes percussive noises when shaken
3. loosely connected horny sections at the end of a rattlesnake's tail v.
1. make short successive sounds
2. shake and cause to make a rattling noise