1. It was a late recessional
, one of the last in Asia.
2. I thought he wouldn't see Dave and me—his whole attention seemed focused on the recessional
3. 1958: The Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn becomes a popular wedding recessional
after it is played at the marriage of Queen Victoria's daughter, Victoria, and Friedrich of Prussia on January 25.
1. the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
2. a hymn that is sung at the end of a service as the clergy and choir withdraw
1. of or relating to receding
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号