1. It was a late recessional , one of the last in Asia. 唱一首退场赞美诗已经为时甚晚啦--这是最后撤出亚洲的几个点之一。
2. I thought he wouldn't see Dave and me—his whole attention seemed focused on the recessional hymn. 我以为他不会看见我和戴维，因为他正全神贯注地听着退场赞美歌。
3. 1958: The Wedding March by Felix Mendelssohn becomes a popular wedding recessional after it is played at the marriage of Queen Victoria's daughter, Victoria, and Friedrich of Prussia on January 25. 1958年1月25日，维多利亚女王的女儿维多利亚和腓特烈·普鲁士在婚礼上播放了费利克斯·门德尔松创作的《婚礼进行曲》。自此《婚礼进行曲》就成为婚礼上最常用的曲子了。
1. the withdrawal of the clergy and choir from the chancel to the vestry at the end of a church service
2. a hymn that is sung at the end of a service as the clergy and choir withdraw adj.
1. of or relating to receding