1. Reducing the probability and/or impact of a risk to an acceptable level.
2. I have rich experience in strengthening the finance base, standardizing the accounting and reducing
3. Mixer nesting mixing time and the automatic control, to improve the production environment, reducing
the labor intensity and improve product quality.
1. any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen
2. loss of excess weight (as by dieting); becoming slimmer
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号