1. He refereed a basketball game yesterday. 他昨天为一场篮球赛作裁判。
2. Age should not be the chief consideration in choosing a football referee. 在选择足球裁判时不应该 把年龄首要的考虑 因素。
3. Referee : Experienced referees will be invited to render referee services. 裁判：大会将邀请资深裁判提供裁判服务。
1. (sports) the chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play
2. someone who reads manuscripts and judges their suitability for publication
3. an attorney appointed by a court to investigate and report on a case v.
1. be a referee or umpire in a sports competition
2. evaluate professionally a colleague's work