1. Objective: Norms for patients with hemiplegia early rehabilitation
for limb function.
2. Objective To observe the effects of early rehabilitation
training on sensory restoration after the median nerve injuries.
3. Results:Before and after the education, there were significant improvements in the rehabilitation
medicine knowledge and attitude.
1. the restoration of someone to a useful place in society
2. the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
3. vindication of a person's character and the re-establishment of that person's reputation
4. the treatment of physical disabilities by massage and electrotherapy and exercises
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号