1. The swing door will resile automatically after it has been opened. 弹簧门被打开后可以自动弹回。
2. or for the Germans to resile from their economic puritanism and become free-spending idlers. 抑或，让德国人摆脱他们的经济节制主义，变成大手花钱的游手好闲之人。
3. If fanatics who believe Muslim women should be imprisoned in their homes and gay people should be killed are insulted by my arguments, I don't resile from it. 如果那些认定穆斯林妇女应被拘禁在自己家里，同性恋应该被杀死的狂热分子认为我的论点侮辱了他们，我不会（为此）收回自己的话。
1. pull out from an agreement, contract, statement, etc.
2. spring back; spring away from an impact
3. formally reject or disavow a formerly held belief, usually under pressure
4. return to the original position or state after being stretched or compressed