1. The school rewarded him with a prize for excellence in his studies. 他因学习成绩优秀而受到学校的奖赏。
2. Is that how you reward me for my help? 你就是这样来报答我给你的帮助吗?
3. The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more. 把工作做好的最好奖励就是有机会能够做得更多。
1. a recompense for worthy acts or retribution for wrongdoing
2. payment made in return for a service rendered
3. an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
4. the offer of money for helping to find a criminal or for returning lost property
5. benefit resulting from some event or action v.
1. bestow honor or rewards upon
2. strengthen and support with rewards
3. act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions