1. Managing our time needs to become a ritual too. 时间管理也需要成为我们的一种仪式。
2. In grade of Heliodromus (sun runner) under sun, the initiate imitates Sun at the ritual banquet. 在太阳之下的太阳信使等级，在典礼的宴会上开始模仿太阳。
3. While a person could be consecrated and their body would certainly return to the Temple, the ritual would kill them. 当一个人被作为祭品，他的肉体当然能够回到这个身庙，但是仪式的过程会杀了他。
1. any customary observance or practice
2. the prescribed procedure for conducting religious ceremonies
3. stereotyped behavior adj.
1. of or relating to or characteristic of religious rituals
2. of or relating to or employed in social rites or rituals