2. The best way to recognize a romantic person is to be around romantics. 识别浪漫的人的最好的方法是和浪漫的人在一起。
3. Romantic fantasy of suffering can only be dispelled by suffering in reality. 唯有真实的苦难，才能驱除罗曼蒂克的幻想苦难。
1. a soulful or amorous idealist
2. an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism adj.
1. belonging to or characteristic of romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts
2. expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
3. not sensible about practical matters; unrealistic