1. If you are a runner
, run. If you are a bell, ring.
2. In grade of Heliodromus (sun runner
) under sun, the initiate imitates Sun at the ritual banquet.
3. In grade of Heliodromus (sun runner
) under sun, the initiate imitates Sun at the ritual banquet. Sitting next to Mithra (Father), dressed in red, color of sun, fire and blood of life.
1. someone who imports or exports without paying duties
2. someone who travels on foot by running
3. a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents
4. a baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base)
5. a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips
6. a trained athlete who competes in foot races
7. a long narrow carpet
8. device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along
9. fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号