1. Iron exposed to damp air will rust. 放在空气潮湿地方的铁会生锈。
2. Rust and acids are corrosive . 锈与酸都是腐蚀性的。
3. I have a tendency to rust. 噢。-我有一种生锈的趋势。
1. a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
2. a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems caused by a rust fungus
3. the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of
4. any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants v.
1. become destroyed by water, air, or an etching chemical such as an acid
2. cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
3. become coated with oxide adj.
1. of the brown color of rust