1. Black John was savaged by the police. 黑人约翰遭到了警察的野蛮殴打。
2. This new and elemental environment seemed to call for a savage repression. 这新的粗野的环境要求的似乎是一种野蛮的约束。
3. The first duty of a legislator is to apportion penalties(Walter Savage Landor. 立法者的第一项任务就是分配刑罚（沃尔特萨维奇兰道）。
1. a member of an uncivilized people
2. a cruelly rapacious person v.
1. attack brutally and fiercely
2. criticize harshly or violently adj.
1. (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering
2. wild and menacing
3. without civilizing influences
4. marked by extreme and violent energy
Savage Grace 欲孽迷宫;