1. Ah! what a scene
it was for her!
2. But to see this scene
, and only himself.
3. Replace lets you substitute the geometry of one or more objects in a scene
by merging objects with duplicate names.
1. the place where some action occurs
2. an incident (real or imaginary)
3. the visual percept of a region
4. a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
5. a situation treated as an observable object
6. a subdivision of an act of a play
7. a display of bad temper
8. graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
9. the context and environment in which something is set
10. the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号