1. Customer:Good evening , I'll have a Scotch. 顾客：晚上好，我要一杯苏格兰威士忌。
2. Those who wish to undermine it want, but, according to our Scotch proverb, a hair to make a tether of. 照我们苏格兰谚语来说，那些想要破坏的人只需要一丁点儿小借口便可以兴风作浪。
3. Ballantine's 30 Year Old is the oldest in the Ballantine's range supreme quality aged Scotch Whiskies is available only in very limited quantities. 百龄坛30年是百龄坛系列中年份最久远、最罕有的品种。该款酒现存数量极其有限，是威士忌中的极品。
1. a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
2. whiskey distilled in Scotland; especially whiskey made from malted barley in a pot still v.
1. hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
2. make a small cut or score into adj.
1. of or relating to or characteristic of Scotland or its people or culture or its English dialect or G
2. avoiding waste