1. The president also talked about security
2. To those who seek peace and security
we support you.
3. Assort with institutions which offer security
1. the state of being free from danger or injury
2. a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a
3. a department responsible for the security of the institution's property and workers
4. measures taken as a precaution against theft or espionage or sabotage etc.
5. defense against financial failure; financial independence
6. freedom from anxiety or fear
7. an electrical device that sets off an alarm when someone tries to break in
8. property that your creditor can claim in case you default on your obligation
9. a guarantee that an obligation will be met
实 体 保 安;
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号