1. It is allowed to shin your competitor in some matches. 在有些比赛中是允许踢对手胫部的。
2. Football players often wear shin guards. 足球运动员经常穿着护腿。
3. Shin Kong Jewelry sales network covering China and exported over 70 countries and regions. 新光饰品销售网络覆盖中国并出口70多个国家和地区。
1. the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
2. a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
3. the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
4. the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle v.
1. climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling