1. She show
ed great courage.
2. Would you show
me the white one?
3. Can you show
me on the map?
1. the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining
2. something intended to communicate a particular impression
3. a social event involving a public performance or entertainment
4. pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
1. show or demonstrate something to an interested audience
2. establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment
3. provide evidence for
4. make visible or noticeable
5. show in, or as in, a picture
6. give expression to
7. indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
8. make clear and visible
9. be or become visible or noticeable
10. indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments
11. give evidence of, as of records
12. show (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
13. finish third or better in a horse or dog race
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号