1. Sloppy people can't bear to part with anything.
2. It's not easy to prove that an executive intended to deceive shareholders rather than just engaged in sloppy
paperwork, say lawyers.
3. We start descending quite near the beach, witnessing the black sandy patch that came after the rocks bottom, followed by steep sloppy
1. lacking neatness or order
2. wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
3. (of soil) soft and watery
4. not fitting closely; hanging loosely
5. excessively or abnormally emotional
6. marked by great carelessness
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号