1. When rolling down the hill, he snatch
ed at a rock.
2. Bald eagles snatch
fish at the water surface, rob osprey of fish, and eat carrion.
3. When you have learned to snatch
the error code from the trap frame , it will be time for you to leave.
1. a small fragment
2. obscene terms for female genitals
3. (law) the unlawful act of capturing and carrying away a person against their will and holding them i
4. a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted overhead in one rapid motion
5. the act of catching an object with the hands
1. to grasp hastily or eagerly
2. to make grasping motions
3. take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号