1. A lightening split
s the dark sky.
2. The board split
as I sawed it.
3. That party split
up into two groups.
1. extending the legs at right angles to the trunks (one in front and the other in back)
2. a bottle containing half the usual amount
3. a promised or claimed share of loot or money
4. a lengthwise crack in wood
5. an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
6. an old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
7. a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
8. (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
9. an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders'
10. the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
11. division of a group into opposing factions
1. separate into parts or portions
2. separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
3. discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
4. go one's own way; move apart
5. break open or apart suddenly
1. being divided or separated
2. having been divided; having the unity destroyed
3. (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain
(FE 分离 ) >变形开口;
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号