1. He squeeze
d my handbag carefully but didn't find my little gun.
2. Gently squeeze
out the extra water.
3. Can you squeeze
more clothes into the suitcase?
1. the act of gripping and pressing firmly
2. a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest ra
3. a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
4. (slang) a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
5. a twisting squeeze
6. an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power
7. a tight or amorous embrace
8. the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
1. to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition
2. press firmly
3. squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
4. to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :
5. obtain by coercion or intimidation
6. press or force
7. squeeze tightly between the fingers
8. squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness
9. squeeze or press together
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号