2. Love sunrise, sunset, star and moon. 喜欢日落，日出，星星，月亮。
3. Find the star that twinkles in your heart? 找到了心中那颗闪烁的星星了吗？
1. (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions
2. someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
3. any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
4. a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
5. an actor who plays a principal role
6. a performer who receives prominent billing
7. a star-shaped character * used in printing
8. the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub v.
1. feature as the star
2. be the star in a performance
3. mark with an asterisk adj.
1. indicating the most important performer or role