1. He steadied a coin on the top of the basketball bank.
2. Oil prices have remained steady
3. I want to go steady
with you. Do you want to marry me?
1. a person loved by another person
2. make steady
3. support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
1. not subject to change or variation especially in behavior
2. not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
3. securely in position; not shaky
4. marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
5. relating to a person who does something regularly
6. not easily excited or upset
1. in a steady manner
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号