1. The new puppy strayed from room to room. 新生的小狗娃从一个房间到另一个房间地闲荡。
2. The stray betrayer arrayed the sprayers on the road. 离群的背信者在道路上排列喷雾器。
3. He who has no aspiration will be like a stray blindman. 一个人没有了抱负，就会像一个迷了路的盲人。
1. homeless cat
2. move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
3. wander from a direct course or at random
4. lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in wr adj.
1. not close together in time