1. He always liked to subordinate others' effect. 他总爱贬低他人的作用。
2. Leadership is the highest embodiment of morality, and the model of subordinate. 领导者是“道德”的最高体现，是下属学习的楷模。
3. We must make our business the one life purpose to which every other must be subordinate. 我们必须朝着一个人生目标做事，让其他人都为你臣服的方向。
1. an assistant subject to the authority or control of another
2. a word that is more specific than a given word v.
1. rank or order as less important or consider of less value
2. make subordinate, dependent, or subservient adj.
1. lower in rank or importance
2. subject or submissive to authority or the control of another
3. (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
4. inferior in rank or status