1. This speeding air creates a suction on the train, just like opening the window of a speeding car can suck out maps and paper. 这种高速的空气在火车上创造了一个抽气机，就像一辆高速行驶的汽车开着车窗能够吸出地图和纸张。
2. Adventure Island strange suction source. By the easy language. …! ~~ Suitable for novices are basically applicable to new source. 冒险岛吸怪源代码。由易语言编写。适合新手…！~~基本上都是适用于新人的源码。
3. The small suction pump compresses and expands the patient's chest more vigorously, reduces the risk of broken ribs and allows more blood to flow through the body. 这个小小的吸盘泵会以更猛烈的方式来压缩及扩张患者的胸部，减少肋骨继裂的危险，同时让更多血液流经身体。
1. a force over an area produced by a pressure difference
2. the act of sucking v.
1. remove or draw away by the force of suction
2. empty or clean (a body cavity) by the force of suction