1. The rocks were surfaced from the deep cave. 从深洞里挖出的岩石被送到了地面。
2. Why are hearts of some person surface adamancy flimsy however? 为什么有的人表面坚强内心却是脆弱的？
3. As a result the texture appears equally over the entire surface. 作为一个结果，纹理均等地出现在整个表面上。
1. the outer boundary of an artifact or a material layer constituting or resembling such a boundary
2. the extended two-dimensional outer boundary of a three-dimensional object
3. the outermost level of the land or sea
4. a superficial aspect as opposed to the real nature of something
5. information that has become public
6. a device that provides reactive force when in motion relative to the surrounding air; can lift or co v.
1. come to the surface
2. put a coat on; cover the surface of; furnish with a surface
3. appear or become visible; make a showing adj.
1. on the surface
2. involving a surface only