1. A terrace deep soil for Woxian best farmland. 一级阶地土层深厚，为我县最好农田。
2. The helicopter took off from the terrace and soon disappeared. 直升机从露天平台起飞，很快就消失了。
3. But it was on a main route so there were some stores, wine shops and one little cafe with three tables out on a small terrace. 但是，这个村子恰恰是在交通要道上，因此有几家商店、酒店，还有一家在户外小平台上摆着三张桌子的小咖啡馆。
1. usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
2. a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below)
3. a row of houses built in a similar style and having common dividing walls (or the street on which th v.
1. provide (a house) with a terrace
2. make into terraces as for cultivation