transition [træn'siʒən, -'ziʃən, trɑ:n-]
1. Therefore, select welding material for transition
layer and welding are key.
2. The glass transition
of food is one key to control food quality and stability.
3. Reactive power compensation can save power, stabilize voltage, reduce waste of transition
electricity, and reduce capacity of power devices.
1. the act of passing from one state or place to the next
2. an event that results in a transformation
3. a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another
4. a musical passage moving from one key to another
5. a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
1. cause to convert or undergo a transition
2. make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another)
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号