1. The man raised his cup of coffee in a gesture of tribute
2. I particularly want to pay tribute
, not to those who prepared the magnificent dinner, also to those who have provided the splendid music.
3. Following a day of service, the president-elect will attend three tribute
dinners, including a bipartisan dinner in honor of Senator John McCain.
1. something given or done as an expression of esteem
2. payment by one nation for protection by another
3. payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号