1. These dark, twisting tunnels offer me no hope. 这些黑暗，扭转隧道不提供我希望。
2. In twisting communication, one can say one thing and mean another, causing the other to fall for the con. 在扭曲通讯中，有人能说着一件事，却意味着另一件事，导致他人因操控而下跌。
3. Unlike Monaco, where even getting the engine's normal power down around the twisting curves is difficult, the Turkish layout features three long straights. 不同于摩纳哥，甚至让发动机正常关机周围扭曲曲线是困难的，土耳其的布局特点三条长直道。
1. the act of distorting something so it seems to mean something it was not intended to mean
2. the act of rotating rapidly adj.
1. having a twisting or snake-like or wormlike motion
2. marked by repeated turns and bends