1. They raised taxes and unbalanced the budget. 他们加税使预算不平衡。
2. So using static unbalance balancing valve can solve problems, but not the static unbalance of dynamic. 所以使用静态平衡阀只能解决静态失衡问题，而不能解决动态失衡问题。
3. Results Almost every youth soldier once had the unbalance mental experience and reaction to some extent. 结果在青年士兵中几乎每个人都不同程度有过不平衡的心理体验及反应。
1. a lack of balance or state of disequilibrium
2. a state of mental disturbance and disorientation v.
1. throw out of balance or equilibrium
2. derange mentally, throw out of mental balance; make insane