1. Some odd smells are full of the room, which lead to the swirl, nausea, and even the uncomfortableness
2. Use of enema may cause uncomfortableness
and the trauma of colon perforation. Thus, non-pharmacological therapy may be better for older persons with constipation.
3. (Ryan)The hardest part about living in the Castro, i think, would have to be, uh just always feeling outnumbered. There's always still that bit of uncomfortableness
1. the state of being tense and feeling pain
2. embarrassment deriving from the feeling that others are critically aware of you
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号