1. All children need to like with understanding. 所有的孩子都需要爱与了解。
2. Because language is the bridge to understanding. 因为语言是互相理解的桥梁。
3. I paint it for you in hope― because the Nation, seeing and understanding the injustice in it, proposes to paint it out. 我抱着希望描绘它──因为整个国家看到并认识到这一图景中所包含的不公正，打算把它抹去。
1. the cognitive condition of someone who understands
2. the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
3. an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion
4. the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination adj.
1. characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy