1. They danced not with their legs or arms, but with their entire bodies, undulating their abdomens. 他们跳舞不是用腿和臂，而是用整个身子，腹部一起一伏地扭动着。
2. In a terribly undulate area, these requirements canhardly be met simultaneously. 在高差较大的复杂地表区，很难同时满足这些要求。
3. The species is characterized by its long and lanceolate leaflets with undulate teeth. 本种以它的长和披针形的小叶具波状的齿为特点。
1. stir up (water) so as to form ripples
2. occur in soft rounded shapes
3. move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
4. increase and decrease in volume or pitch, as if in waves adj.
1. having a wavy margin and rippled surface