1. During this time, its activity is usually reported by Windows as being unresponsive
2. Most bosses don't like discovering that their employees are unresponsive
to business calls and letters.
3. A 16-year-old civilian girl was found dead and another was found unresponsive
in an army barracks in Washington State.
1. not responding to some influence or stimulus
2. aloof or indifferent
3. not susceptible to suggestion or influence
Rejecting and unresponsive parents
Force Quit Unresponsive Apps
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号