1. The entire house vibrate
s when a big truck goes by.
2. My voice of speaking English can vibrate
the whole room, can you do that?
3. Quadrupole source (30) A noise source in which four parts vibrate
alternately in phase.
1. shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
2. move or swing from side to side regularly
3. be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action
4. sound with resonance
5. feel sudden intense sensation or emotion
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号