1. The vocation advocate found the word "vocal
" and "reciprocal" not in the vocabulary.
2. Most species are highly vocal
, although they vary in the range of sounds they produce, and many forage for food using echolocation.
3. Training should continue with regular handling and the imprinting of physical and vocal
commands such as "over, " "walk on, " and "stand.
1. music intended to be performed by one or more singers, usually with instrumental accompaniment
2. a short musical composition with words
1. relating to or designed for or using the singing voice
2. having or using the power to produce speech or sound
3. given to expressing yourself freely or insistently
4. full of the sound of voices
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号