1. Don't you think that her jacket wants an inch or so of the proper length? 你不觉得她的夹克短一寸左右吗?
2. Who do you want to steal from? 世界卫生组织你想要偷吗从?
3. I only want you for New year! 我只要你作为偶滴新年礼物！
1. a state of extreme poverty
2. the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
3. anything that is necessary but lacking
4. a specific feeling of desire v.
1. feel or have a desire for; want strongly
2. have need of
3. wish or demand the presence of
4. hunt or look for; want for a particular reason
5. be without, lack; be deficient in