watershed ['wɔ:təʃed, 'wɔ-]
1. The Mississippi River watershed
drains directly into the Gulf of Mexico, where dead zones frequently occur.
2. A hybrid strategy based on watershed
transformation is proposed and applied to bone marrow cell image segmentation.
3. Field and laboratory experiments were conducted to research the phosphorus adsorption by the pond sediments in the pond system in a headstream watershed
1. a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
2. an event marking a unique or important historical change of course or one on which important develop
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号