3. How well do you know about slang? 您对俚语认识程度有多深入?
1. a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
2. a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
3. an abundant source
4. an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
5. an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a plane's landing g v.
1. come up, as of a liquid
2. in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury
3. resulting favorably
4. wise or advantageous and hence advisable adv.
1. (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`
2. thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form
3. indicating high probability; in all likelihood
4. (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully
5. to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree
6. favorably; with approval
7. to a great extent or degree
8. with great or especially intimate knowledge
9. with prudence or propriety
10. with skill or in a pleasing manner
11. in a manner affording benefit or advantage
12. in financial comfort
13. without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor