1. A snake wormed on the wet ground. 一条蛇在潮湿的地上慢慢爬行。
2. The early bird gets worm. 早起的鸟儿有虫吃。
3. Early bird gets the worm. 早起的鸟有虫子吃。
1. any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and
2. a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
3. a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over
4. screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack v.
1. to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling)