1. The policeman wronged him and sent him to prison. 警察冤 枉了他，把他送进了监狱。
2. I will fight all who do wrong. 我将与所有错误的事情斗争。
3. My estimate of her character was wrong. 我对她品格的评价是错误的。
1. that which is contrary to the principles of justice or law
2. any harm or injury resulting from a violation of a legal right v.
1. treat unjustly; do wrong to
2. not correct; not in conformity with fact or truth
3. contrary to conscience or morality or law
4. not appropriate for a purpose or occasion
5. not functioning properly
6. based on or acting or judging in error
7. not in accord with established usage or procedure
8. used of the side of cloth or clothing intended to face inward
9. badly timed adv.
1. in an incorrect manner