1. The only thing more powerful than negativism is a positive affirmation
2. Simultaneously has also won the more partner affirmation
and the faith.
3. Nevertheless, if the room of which boy accomplished these, that affirmation
is a good space.
1. a statement asserting the existence or the truth of something
2. the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
3. (religion) a solemn declaration that serves the same purpose as an oath (if an oath is objectionable
4. a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was correct and should stand
affirmation of a contract
Savage Garden Affirmation
晶美 野人花园 认定;
cause for ownership affirmation
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号