1. The dictator ban
ned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime.
2. The police lifted the ban
against parking in the street.
3. The authorities lifted the ban
on swimming in this river.
1. a decree that prohibits something
2. 100 bani equal 1 leu in Moldova
3. 100 bani equal 1 leu in Romania
4. an official prohibition or edict against something
5. a bachelor's degree in nursing
1. prohibit especially by legal means or social pressure
2. forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
3. ban from a place of residence, as for punishment
4. expel from a community or group
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号