1. Patten alliance-based anti-monopoly review mainly consists of Cartel Regulation and the forbiddance
of abusing market ascendancy.
2. reasonable design and strict forbiddance
of shave mining is an essential safe measure for avoiding the flooding accidents of goal water.
3. Mr. Zhang said that after they investigated, someone told that it was the residents living in Block3 authorized the former security manager to hang the "Notice of Forbiddance".
张先生介绍说， 经过调查， 有人告诉他“禁入告示“一事是3号楼某位住户委托前保安经理张贴的， 具体细节他也不了解。
1. an official prohibition or edict against something
2. the action of prohibiting or inhibiting or forbidding (or an instance thereof)
PROVISIONS CONCERNING STRICT FORBIDDANCE ON ACCEPTANCE OF REBATES AND TIPS IN HANDLING TOURIST BUSINESS
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号