1. She banged the plates on the table. 她砰地把盘子摔在桌面上。
2. The door shut with a bang after the angry man. 那人愤怒地走出屋把门砰地一声关上了。
3. You always come in like that, bang the light on? 总是像那样进入病房开灯还那么大声吗?
1. a vigorous blow
2. a sudden very loud noise
3. a fringe of hair that is cut short squarely across the forehead
4. the swift release of a store of affective force
5. a conspicuous success v.
1. strike violently
2. to produce a sharp often metallic explosive or percussive sound
3. close violently
4. move noisily
5. have sexual intercourse with
6. leap, jerk, bang adv.