1. In my opinion, this suggestion smack
s of pessimism.
2. I can't smack
Randall: he is too big.
3. New line of pet spells called "Smack". Equivalent to Claw except with different name.
1. a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
2. the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
3. a sailing ship (usually rigged like a sloop or cutter) used in fishing and sailing along the coast
4. street names for heroin
5. an enthusiastic kiss
6. the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
1. deliver a hard blow to
2. have an element suggestive (of something)
3. have a distinctive or characteristic taste
4. kiss lightly
5. press (the lips) together and open (the lips) noisily, as in eating
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号