1. He only found a piece of bent wire. 他只发现了一节弯曲的电线。
2. This drill can be done with elbows bent or straight. 这个训练既可以曲肘做也可以伸直手臂做。
3. His hair gleamed gold in the bright light as he bent over my arm. 在明亮的灯光下，随着他弯曲我的手臂的动作而闪着金光。
1. a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
2. grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
3. an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
4. a special way of doing something adj.
1. altered from an originally straight condition
2. fixed in your purpose
3. used of the back and knees; stooped
4. used especially of the head or upper back
5. of metal e.g.