1. Jehovah's Witness played Ping-Pong with a blackjack
player from Eastern Europe.
2. DeepNet Technologies has a full suite of beginner and professional Blackjack training products for mobile and desktop platforms.
3. Tourists' losses at blackjack
help Nevada fill the "doughnut hole" in the Medicare prescription-drug plan, and cover some of the costs of residential care.
1. a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad
2. a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
3. a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background; indicates a pirate ship
4. a gambling game using cards; the object is to hold cards having a higher count than those dealt to t
1. exert pressure on someone through threats
Copyright @ 2005-2013 可可英语 京ICP备11028623号