1. Jehovah's Witness played Ping-Pong with a blackjack player from Eastern Europe. 耶和华的信徒和来自东欧的赌徒一起打乒乓球。
2. DeepNet Technologies has a full suite of beginner and professional Blackjack training products for mobile and desktop platforms. 深科技有全套的初学者和专业培训产品二十一点的移动和台式机平台。
3. Tourists' losses at blackjack help Nevada fill the "doughnut hole" in the Medicare prescription-drug plan, and cover some of the costs of residential care. 游客们在扑克牌上的损失帮助内华达填补了在处方药计划中的“面包圈洞”，同时补偿了当地的医疗保险花费。
1. a common scrubby deciduous tree of central and southeastern United States having dark bark and broad
2. a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
3. a flag usually bearing a white skull and crossbones on a black background; indicates a pirate ship
4. a gambling game using cards; the object is to hold cards having a higher count than those dealt to t v.
1. exert pressure on someone through threats